Roadworthy Isn’t Always Roadworthy
A car with a safety certificate may say it’s roadworthy now. But will it still be roadworthy 10,000 kilometres from now?
We always take the car for a road test for noises and engine rattles before we hoist it up, remove the wheels, and check what’s going on underneath. We:
- test the brakes,
- test the battery,
- pressure test the cooling system,
- test for stray current,
- test the coolant and brake fluids,
- check the colour of the oil and for contamination and grit,
- check tyre pressure for air leaks, and
- perform a safety check on the car’s horn, seat belts, lights, and controls before providing you with a comprehensive written report on our findings with recommendations for required repairs.
Because all our pre-purchase inspections include this comprehensive report, you’re better able to negotiate the sale price with confidence.
Our pre-purchase inspection takes about 30 minutes. But if you can’t wait, we’ll work with your needs and timeframes to make a suitable arrangement for you.
Get in touch to book your pre-purchase inspection
For your peace of mind, get in touch with our qualified mechanics and arrange a pre-purchase inspection before buying your next car.
Call Wayne’s Mechanical World today and book your inspection today